1. Where can I buy tickets?You can purchase tickets through our websiteor contacting our office where we will help you to make the reservation.
2. Can I purchase tickets by phone?Tickets can be purchased by phone.
3. Is it possible to buy a ticket on board?
It is not possible to buy tickets on board. You can buy tickets at the station, however it will only be available BASE fare (the economic and Super economic fare are only available via web page).
4. What Fee is charged for purchasing tickets online or by phone?
For both cases, booking online or by phone, costs 6.5€.
5. Is there a discount if it is a round trip?There is no discount for round trip ticket. However, you may find some special "round trip" promotion if departure and return are completed within the same day.
6. Are there any discounts if I travel in family?There is no special rate for children. However, under the Child Policy, when you purchased a base fare ticket, child below 4 years old is allowd to travel with you at no charge.
7. Can I choose the seat?You cannot choose the seat (s). The system will assing seat(s) automatically.
For group reservations, the system will try to assign seats close to one another or within the same cabin, but not guaranteed. allocation of seats is based on availability
8. Do I always get the tickets by email?For High Speed Train:
You should receive your ticket(s) in PDF format via your email. Print out your ticket(s) and you can board the train directly.
For Regional Train:
You should receive an email confirmation. you must go to the train station to print ticket(s). Simply present the confirmation to the ticket counter and they will rpovide you the tickets.
Before boarding the train, you must validate the ticket(s) on the small machines that are found right next to the train platform.